The Old School House Apartment
This lovely ground floor apartment with wheelchair access offers stunning views and your own private hot tub.
- Living/dining/bedroom: With 32″ Smart TV, double bed and French doors leading to garden
- Kitchen: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail
- Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included
- Doggy extras. Hot and cold external dog shower
- Garden with garden furniture
- Hot tub for 5 (private)
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Wheelchair access
- No smoking
The well presented ground floor apartment is the perfect location to explore the stunning east coast of Scotland.
The Old School House Apartment offers an open plan spacious living area, dining and bedroom area with views of the countryside, a well-equipped kitchen and a shower room.
Outside there is a garden area with seating and a private 5 seater hot tub to relax and perhaps enjoy a glass of bubbly.
For your four-legged friend, the owner has thoughtfully provided a selection of doggy treats, orthopaedic dog bed (if required) and a hot and cold dog shower outside, so you can wash off mucky paws in nice warm water after a busy day of exploring.
Tain is only 4 miles north of the property and has a good selection of shops, restaurants and supermarkets and a few miles further north you have the beautiful town of Dornoch with its award-winning beaches and yet more shops and restaurants. Beach 4 miles. Shop 4 miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile.